Monday 30 November 2015

Kylie Jenner Explains Why She Prefers Caitlyn Jenner to Bruce Jenner



After the Vanity Fair cover was released close to six months ago, the 18 years old reality star, Kylie Jenner revealed that her relationship with her Dad has become closer than ever before since he became Caitlyn Jenner.



During an interview on Ellen Degeneres show, the 18 years old said;

"I like her better than Bruce. We talk about makeup and clothes. We bond a lot more, but not only that. I feel like there's not a huge secret in the family. I feel like there was 
always this big secret. And I've honestly known about it for a really long time and we actually caught him then dressing up as a girl. When my sister and I were like 6 and 7 maybe. So we've known for a while that there was something, but it was never talked about."


No comments:

Post a Comment