Sunday 6 December 2015

Morgan Freeman's Plane Crash Lands After Tires Blew Out



Freeman told TheWrap in a statement:

'I was on my plane on the way to Texas to shoot a segment for The Story of God.
Sometimes things don’t go as planned and a tire blew on take-off which caused other problems. But thanks to my excellent pilot Jimmy Hobson we landed safely without a scratch. 
I cannot say the same about my plane.'
After the tire blowout, TMZ reports that the pilot had to make an emergency landing in Tunica, 36 miles away from where the Houston-bound jet took off in Clarksdale. The plane - which is believed to be owned by the Oscar winner - veered off the end of the runway and into a dirt field after landing.

In September of last year, Freeman safely landed his private jet - which he was piloting - after it began malfunctioning en route to the Toronto International Film Festival.


No comments:

Post a Comment