Monday 19 October 2015

Chrissy Teigen Slams Speculations She's Expecting Twins

Get out of my uterus!-Chrissy Teigen slams speculations she's expecting twins

 John Legend's wife and model,Chrissy Teigen has slammed rumours she is expecting twins or triplets .After posting a picture of her visible bump yesterday, fans were shocked at how big it already is ,considering she only announced a few days ago.One fan tweeted
"Uh @ChrissyTeigen from the looks of that bump, I think u might be expecting twins!! Isn't it kinda early to be already shown like that?" 

. Another added, "@ChrissyTeigen you got big fast! My bestie is due in Feb and she's ½ your size. Not twins? Probably triplets."
In reponse,an angry Chrissy tweeted


"I did IVF. One at a time. It isn't twins. I can see the damn thing,""Get out of my uterus!""Please stop. I put one embryo in. I have ultrasounds every few days. I didn't announce [my pregnancy] at a week." A source recently confirmed to E! News that Teigen is in fact three months along.

No comments:

Post a Comment